Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

I loved my weekend!


Wow, it´s Sunday evening and I soooo loved my weekend.
Despite the fact that I didn´t get anything important done for school,
it was a remarkable weekend with people who mean the world to me.

- I had a look at kiki´s new apartment.
It´s great and not too far away from where I live.
- On Sat morning I had breakfast with eve. So good to see her again.
- I spent lots of money on stuff for school, jewellery, and a new mobile.
- Those banners are awesome :)
- Grey´s Anatomy is kind of cool,
I can´t wait to watch season 2 and more.
- Sorry, but that guy is poor in mimic art.
- Somebody is the cutest thing when asleep.
- I want my own playmo school and zoo.
- Lu is about to stop by next week and will stay for one or two days. Yay!

I can`t wait for next week. We´ll rock M`burg.

1 Kommentar:

  1. You're always welcome to play with my little monster's playmo school and zoo... ;-)

    And I always told you that "Grey's Anatomy" is cool!
    Uuuh, we could watch Season 2 in M'burg on a laptop - or bring a DVD player to the hotel ;D

    AntwortenLöschen