Freitag, 20. November 2009

life is good...

... it really is. sandy`s still here, but she was kind enough to let me get some sleep last night and get some things done during the day. i haven´t started my thesis yet, but keep thinking over it. i hold myself at fault for choosing that damned topic as i could have brought in something much easier. now i have to get along with what i got.

note to self for my next life: take the easy way!
i might become a shopgirl or an accountant by then.

i listened to music all day.
this is still one of my favourite songs right now:



i also played around with my cam.
things from my point of view
... seems like i get a little bored staying at home ...



i love these jeans <3

4 Kommentare:

  1. I'll become a soccer player's wife in my next life.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yer, i know. guess ari will be waiting for you - or matias? as i don´t believe in being a size zero in my next life i try to be more realistic. probably i´ll end up as a teacher again ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hm, man with money and really good looks or stunning woman without that much money?
    Hard decision...
    I think I'll go with the woman... But then I need another job as well. Oh I would work for the DFB ;-)

    @size zero: Not every wife of a soccer player is that thin... Know a lot that are just normal size.
    And if you look at the German women team, not everyone in there is size zero as well ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. well, i don´t think this "woman-of-..."-thingy would work for me. having size zero or not :)

    AntwortenLöschen