Montag, 30. November 2009

this time i know it´s true love

I've got some news. I´ve found the one!

WWWWOOOHHHOOO....I mean what's his name?

Umm..I'm not sure yet



Dear diary
I saw this guy at the show

He was singing to me
At least I think so
All the world around me stopped when he said
Hi

He's the perfect guy

His hair, his eyes, oh, I love his smile

When he opened the door
knew he was worthwhile
He looked so good standing right next to me

So beautiful I know our children will be



Dear diary
Today I found a new guy
With a movie star face and the perfect lines
Knight in shining armor
Hero to rescue me
He'll be so romantic just like in the movies
He'll play the role of a boyfriend for me
Like in "Here on Earth" with Leelee Sobieski
There's just one problem
Something I might have missed
He's a movie star
He doesn't know I exist



Dear diary
I thought my dreams had come true
Last week I found the one to give my heart to
Told all my friends about him,
Even tried his last name
Didn't see that to him
It was all just a game
He seemed so nice
I've known him for a whole week
But my friends didn't like him
Didn't know him like me

No more crushes or rushes, I´ll learn to be satisfied
With being single again
.... Wait! Who's that guy?
You are cute!

1 Kommentar: