Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009

less than 3 weeks to go for my thesis

I want it done,
so I should get it done.

Remembering that all easy things seemed difficult at first.


There´s still a great amount of work ahead of me
and I am really frustrated at times.

When I was driving home yesterday evening,
snow came down and melted on my windscreen.
That was absolutely beautiful.
I was fascinated and sad,
cause it made me realize
that Christmas is just around the corner.
I don´t have the time and energy
to get myself into all these Christmas things
e.g. decorating, do shopping, or baking.
I love this time of the year and I would love to celebrate it.

Right now I´m just hoping for next year.



3 Kommentare:

  1. *hug*
    Same here, I feel with you! Although I never liked Christmas very much, but with a little kid it's sth different.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw, I guess your lil'one is pretty exited for the things to come. At her age everything´s still quite mystical. Try to enjoy it as much as you can!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sher really is. And I'm very sorry that we stioll haven't decorated and we still don't have a Christmas tree. And I'm so not in Christmas mood.

    AntwortenLöschen