Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

so maybe i´m crazy

just got home from that awesome P!nk concert. this wonderful lady knows how to perform so going there was definitely worth it. my best friend who went with me was delighted, too. we had a great evening and i even got the posters i had planned to buy for some time. i didn´t take my camera with me as the exposure is f**** bad right now. so no pictures for me today, but i will get myself a new cam by the beginning of 2010.

now it´s almost two in the morning and i´m gonna listen to some music and write down those reports about myself that my mentors should have written some time ago ... so hopefully i can give them to my seminar faciliator on Tuesday.


"they need beer"

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'll look through the pix I made yesterdy and will give the best to you :-)

    AntwortenLöschen