Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

update

Die Herausforderung schwieriger Zeiten besteht darin,

sie in etwas Gutes zu verwandeln.

In etwas, das dich wachsen lässt.

(Michelle Akers)



I´ve got a couple of days left to work on my thesis. There´s still a lot of work to do, but I don`t really worry. I trust in my abilities to get everything done just in time and hope it will be okay by then. I am pretty happy my best friend will finish her own thesis the day after tomorrow and probably support me with mine around New Years Eve. Both of us put lots of energy and time into hers in the past few days and I really hope this will pay off for her.

Waaaay to go.



4 Kommentare:

  1. I'm pretty sure you will do fine!
    Nope, I know you will! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. we`ll find out soon :P maybe i`m just insane, who knows ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. toller blog
    vllt magst mal bei mir reinschauen
    http://estkayfashion.blogspot.com/

    verfolge deinen blog ab jetzt

    AntwortenLöschen